Drainage - Ureteral / Double J Stents
Bluthane Stents. Used for Temporary Internal drainage from Uretero pelvic junction to the bladder.
- Manufactured by using advance polyurethane.
- More biocompatible and it is thermal sensitive which makes the stent soft when inserted into the body.
- Material gives very good patient comfort.
- It can be indwelled for long time.
- Highly radiopaque.
- With or without Hydrophilic coating.
- Indwelling period 90 - 180 days.
Models & Variants
- Open End / closed end
- Both end Multiloop / One End Multiloop
- Stent with Suture
- With / Without Hydrophilic coating
Sizes: 3, 3.5, 4.5, 4.7, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7 & 8Fr
Length : 8 to 30cms